Monday, January 09, 2006

A stark warning

I should warn you (and by "you" I mean the great, amorphous, possibly-only-actually-existing-in-my-head "you") that there will be endless changes to this here thing while I come to grips with the AWESOME TECHNOLOGY. So it might not be called sketchie forever (because, um, it seems to have been done before, Google says so) and I might monkey around with the template till I get something I feel reasonably comfortable with. Do you care? I don't know.

Alas, I'm more or less stuck with sketchydan as my blogspot name thing (I say alas, because one of the other sketchydans on this here the Internet is some sort of peddler of smut, or so it seems from the cache - I'm too scared to check the actual site because it looks like it's probably TOO HOT FOR TV or whatever). I could change it I guess, but that would mean losing all the lovely precious things that are already here. And I'm not ready for that. Not yet, darling.

Anyway. A picture for your eyes:



This is from my gangster-themed take on Macbeth. That's Banquo and son fleeing from the madness of Macbeth's machinations. It's all about to go horribly wrong, but I haven't drawn that bit yet.

7 comments:

Dan McDaid said...

I was giving this some thought the other day actually: there really is a niche for comic book versions of the classics. I remember a few years ago, someone did a comic book of Ulysses in the style of Jack Kirby (legendary comic book artist, creator of Captain America, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four etc.) - I didn't read it, but as a way of selling a "difficult" story to people who wouldn't normally bother with them, it really impressed me. In a way, Shakespeare is ideal for adaptation in this way, because it was written to be visual anyway.

Yet more grist for the mill. It occurs to me that my art commitments are going to reach a point where I *literally* don't have enough hours in the day, and have to quit my job. And wouldn't that be a crying shame?

iqama change said...

profession changes, iqama change, iqama renewal, iqama change for profession, iqama profession change, iqama renewal process, Best online diplomas, Good for iqama renewal, online diploma for a profession change

iqama profession change

asif said...

For skilled immigration, business immigration, study and visit visa to Canada UK and Australia please visit Asif consulting. For details visit our website asifconsulting.pk

hastenchemical said...

It's totally normal to tweak and refine as you navigate the awesome world of technology! Embrace the process and make it your own. Meanwhile, responsible management of cement kiln dust in Corpus Christi , Texas, ensures a cleaner environment for all.

Anna Thomas said...


Embracing the journey of mastering awesome technology! Brace yourself for endless changes, and just like the fluidity of innovation, consider transforming your surroundings with the expertise of top fit out companies in the UAE.

hastencatering said...

A stark warning" sets the tone for a cautionary message, urging attention from a broad audience. In a similar vein,caterers in midland tx deliver a crucial service that demands precision and adaptability to diverse needs. Much like a clear warning, efficient catering ensures seamless, uninterrupted support throughout extended conferences. An essential pairing of caution and culinary expertise for successful events.




elitefencingsystems said...

A stark warning" signifies a serious and urgent message. Meanwhile, in Edmonton, fortify your property against potential threats with reliable wood fencing contractor in Edmontonensuring safety and security for your premises. A proactive approach to safeguarding your property and peace of mind.