Friday, June 25, 2010

The Baker Boys!



Another recent commission for Mr K Moorhead esq. I thought C. Baker was going to be the tough one here on account of him being a bit of a pudding (apologies if C Baker is reading this... also, I've got a nerve describing anyone else as a pudding. But at least I've got great eyebrows) and Tom has much more distinctive features. But Colin was an absolute breeze, whereas I sweated hard over Tom Baker's face. So to speak.

Another appearance from the "figure in background drawn in wash" effect, you'll notice. I love it, and I plan on using it all the time from now on.

D

(NB. Prints of my work will shortly be available. Email me at the address to the right if you're interested. I'm also taking commissions, so why not drop me a line if you want me to draw something for you?)

No comments: