Monday, October 05, 2015

NEWS PUNCH

As you may or may not know I have two pretty big books out soon. Up first from Boom! Studios is BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA. I'm working with one of my favourite writers on this - Fred Van Lente - and he's genuinely providing me some of the sharpest, funniest scripts I've ever read. He's done ol Jack Burton proud! Here's a taster from issue 18 


Then in December, JUDGE DREDD issue one from IDW hits the stands. Written by Ulises Farinas and Erick Freitas, pencils and inks by me. Wait till you see this thing - it's going to be incredible. Here's a taste 


And that's all the news that's fit to print - come back soon for more STUFF 

LOVE YOU!!!

- D

4 comments:

james newell said...

that's brilliant news, you on Judge Dredd! what an combination look forward to it!

Dan McDaid said...

Thanks James! It's going to be huge! :D

james newell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
james newell said...

Thumbs up Dan, it's like you have been drawing Dredd for years! Looking forward to the coming months.