Thursday, January 26, 2006

I can do it too, with Kandoo

Back back back! But keeping it brief due to profound hangover scenario. God bless Burns’ Night.

Anyway, I popped these up on drawingboard.org quite recently, and they’ve been getting some nice feedback from artists whose work I really respect, so that’s nice. On the downside, I did come in to work today wearing two different kinds of shoe. In my defence a) the bedroom is dark, b) I’m really hungover (see above) and c) I’m profoundly stupid, yer honour. I could tell I was wearing two different kinds of shoe, because one of them is very noisy (in a slightly feminine, high-heelly sort of way) while the other one is not. So this is the noise I was making on the way down the corridor:

clump

.
.
.
.
.

clump

.
.
.
.
.

clump

Very silly.
Judge Dredd (click to enlarge):



...and Judge MacBayne, from the now-defunct (I believe) Calhab Justice strip. Hey, it's a Burns' Night special! (click to etc.)

No comments: